Mental Health and Wellness
Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Information
Suicide Prevention Bridge Event – September 10, 2015
National School Climate
School Based Mental Health Webinar Series
Webinar Dates and Topics
- Understanding School Based Mental Health (September 20, 2016)
- Trauma Informed Care (October 18, 2016)
- Anxiety and Depression (November 15, 2016)
- ADHD (December 20, 2016)
- Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disorders (January 17, 2017)
- Action Plan (Due at the AFTER all 8 webinars to receive CACTUS credit. Remember, you must participate during the live webinar to be eligible for the credit.)
- Identify resources and agencies to benefit students
- Using the ACES document, consider your own childhood ACES. How has that impacted your development.
- How will you incorporate the information on anxiety and depression into your school's trauma informed practice or plan?
- What strategies can school counselors provide to teachers to increase appropriate classroom behavior?